Check The Facts
Every election cycle, you are subjected to a flurry of false or misleading claims. Unfortunately, this year is no different.
WCCO’s Pat Kessler reported the Democrat attack mailings are “making claims that are not just false, they are deliberately deceitful,” on his Reality Check segment here: https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/08/22/rc-capitol-pay-hike/
KSTP’s 5 Eyewitness News Truth Test gave the Democrat attack mailings an “F” grade. Tom Hauser reported, “The DFL campaign mailers include major claims that are demonstrably false, misleading and give little, if any, context.” You can view the report here: https://kstp.com/politics/truth-test-dfl-mailers-get-failing-grade-on-pay-raises-tax-bill/5048715/
The Star Tribune Editorial Board had this to say about the mailings, “That charge is not only false: It flies in the face of a constitutional change that DFLers engineered.”
As the mom of a fifth grader, I want what is best for all kids. That is why I supported increasing school funding by $1.4 billion – giving Wayzata, Robbinsdale, and Osseo more money for smaller class sizes, keeping the best teachers, and enhancing student and school safety.
On healthcare, I authored language lowering health insurance premiums by 25 percent. I also voted to give you the lowest price for prescription drugs.
In addition, we passed the largest tax cut in 20 years with bipartisan support spurring economic growth. We expect a $900 million surplus for next session.
Overall, 93 percent of the bills sent to Governor Dayton had bipartisan support. 93%!!!
I want what is best for the entire community. That is why as your State Representative, I have worked across party lines – earning an 84 percent bipartisan voting record, one of the highest in the Minnesota House – to get things done for Plymouth. And I will continue to get you results with your support on November 6th!
Strong Schools. Smart Students!
Every Plymouth parent knows good schools help our kids and state succeed. Here is how Representative Sarah Anderson made schools better…
- Passed school funding increase of $1.4 billion
- Worked for smaller class sizes
- Increased investments in early childhood education
- Lowered child care costs
- Froze college tuition
- Reduced parent’s education expenses
- Gave priority funding for student and school safety
Check the Facts: HF2 (SS2017), HF1 (SS2017), SF943, HF1 (SS2017), HF4425, SF3656, HF947
Protecting You and Your Family
As the mom of a 5th grader, nothing is more important to Representative Sarah Anderson than the safety of children and your family.
- Expanded mental health services for children and adults
- Carried tax relief incentive for paid family leave
- Authored bill keeping guns away from domestic abusers
- Limited access to opioids and increased treatment options
- Provided greater transparency in and investigation of elder abuse
- Fought for clean water in our schools and communities
- Stopped fraud and abuse of state resources like the Vikings stadium
- Voted to prevent children’s exposure to toxic chemicals
- Voted to ban potentially harmful chemicals in children’s toys and furniture
- Voted for Abigail Taylor Pool Safety Act
- Voted to ban BPA in baby bottles and other children’s food containers
- Voted to ban lead in children’s jewelry
- Voted to protect children from abuse and predators
Check the Facts: HF2123 (2009), HF2164 (2012), HF3172 (2014), SF1215 (2015), SF2833 (2008), HF459 (2013), SF1262 (2007), HF8 and SF1458 (2015), SF778 (2013), HF2, SF2, HF5 (SS2017), HF4474, HF3, HF707, HF315 (2018)
Keep In Touch
Lowering Costs. Better Access!
From health insurance premiums to prescription drug prices, Sarah Anderson has worked to make health care more affordable for you and your family.
- Authored 25 percent premium reduction for families
- Voted to give you the lowest price for medicine
- Supported cutting MNsure tax saving Minnesotans $30 million
- Stopped the sick tax on patients
- Voted to protect consumers by requiring insurers to offer a full benefit plan option along with a flexible benefit plan
Check the Facts: HF107 DE Amendment (2017), SF3656 HF3138 (2018), HF25 (SS2011), HJ154 (2017)
Join Our Team
Find Your Polling Location
Prepared and paid for by Anderson Volunteer Committee, 5050 Holly Ln. 5, Plymouth, 55446