Check The Facts
Every election cycle, you are subjected to a flurry of false or misleading claims. Unfortunately, this year is no different.
As the mom of a third grader, I want what is best for all kids. I want what is best for the entire community. That is why as your State Representative, I have worked across party lines – earning an 84 percent bipartisan voting record, one of the highest in the Minnesota House – to get things done for Plymouth.
Overall, 93 percent of the bills sent to Governor Dayton had bipartisan support. 93%!!!
Good Schools for All
Every Plymouth parent knows good schools help our kids and state succeed. Here is how Representative Sarah Anderson made schools better…
- Voted to fully fund all-day kindergarten for every child (2013 HJ3794)
- Carried early childhood education scholarship increase (2015 HF603, HF2670)
- Voted to reduce college tuition (2015 HJ4875)
- Increased higher education funding by $166 million (2015 HJ4875)
Keeping Kids Safe
As the mom of a 5th grader, nothing is more important to Representative Sarah Anderson than the safety of children.
- Voted to prevent children’s exposure to toxic chemicals (2009 HF2123 HJ3443, 2012 HF2164 HJ8308, 2014 HF3172 HJ9319)
- Voted to ban potentially harmful chemicals in children’s toys and furniture (2015 SF1215 HJ4778)
- Voted for Abigail Taylor Pool Safety Act (2008 SF2833 HJ11961)
- Voted to ban BPA in baby bottles and other children’s food containers (2013 HF459 HJ4446)
- Voted to ban lead in children’s jewelry (2007 SF1262 HJ7467)
- Voted to protect children from abuse and predators (2015 HF8 HJ476, SF1458 HJ5531 and 2013 SF778 HJ6340)
- Expanded mental health services for children and adults (2017 SS HF2, SF2, HF5)
- Authored bill keeping guns away from domestic abusers (2018 HF4474)
- Limited access to opioids and increased treatment options (2017 SS SF2)
Keep In Touch
Protecting What Makes Minnesota Great!
Camping, hiking, snowshoeing, skating, and sledding – my family does it all. We love the outdoors! As your State Representative, I worked across party lines to protect Minnesota’s lakes, streams, and land.
- Voted for $22 million investment in Governor’s water buffer initiative (2015 HF846 HJ5684)
- Toughened penalties to prevent spread of aquatic invasive species (2015 HF846 HJ5684)
- Protected/restored 72,039 acres of land and 115 miles of shoreline (2015 SF2527 HJ8682)
- Banned synthetic microbeads that pollute our waters (2015 HF846 HJ5684)
- Allocated $231 million for water quality improvements (2015 SF2527 HJ8682)
- Dedicated $89 million to parks and trails across the state (2015 SF2527 HJ8682)
- Established a renewable energy standard of 31.5 percent by 2020 (2007 SF4 HJ446 Xcel)
- Expanded energy conservation supported by leading environmental groups (2016 HF3931 HJ7764)
Join Our Team
Find Your Polling Location
Prepared and paid for by Anderson Volunteer Committee, 5050 Holly Ln. 5, Plymouth, 55446