Getting Things Done!
Good ideas aren’t based on party affiliation and they don’t get done by being the biggest bully. We have seen how that has failed on the national level.
As your State Representative, I collaborated on bipartisan efforts to remove barriers to job growth, provide a well-educated workforce, and rein in unsustainable spending.
I have worked to bring people together to get good things done for you and all Minnesota families. Thank you for the honor to serve you.
All my best,
Keep In Touch
Check The Facts
Join Our Team
Find Your Polling Location
- NFIB’s Guardian of Small Business Award
- Minnesota Chamber Leadership Fund Endorsement
- Medical Alley’s Spirit of the Alley Award
- MAZON – A Jewish Response to Hunger Honoree
- Donate Life/LifeSource Legislative Impact Award
- Aspen Institute Rodel Fellow – for working across party lines
- Suburban Bus Transit Award
- Secured funding to improve Plymouth’s Ice Center
- Funded Plymouth’s Vicksburg Rail Crossing
- Expanded hwy 494 through Plymouth
- Obtained funding to fix Plymouth’s Rockford Road Bridge
Family & Community
- Married 22 years to Paul, a physics teacher
- Son Cole is a fifth grader in Wayzata Schools
- Plymouth resident for 20 years
- Plymouth Planning Commissioner, 2004-06
- Plymouth Park and Recreation Board Liaison, 2004-06 Rotary Club of
- Plymouth Member, 2004-10
- St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church Member
Prepared and paid for by Anderson Volunteer Committee, 5050 Holly Ln. 5, Plymouth, 55446