Getting Things Done!
I’m a mom of a 5th grade Kimberly Lane Elementary student and wife of a physics teacher. Like you, I want to live in the best state with the best schools, best healthcare, and best economy.
We may not always agree on the solution. However, I have an 84 percent bipartisan voting record* – one of the highest in the Minnesota House – that shows I am about getting the job done right. No party or person has the corner on the market of good ideas.
As your State Representative, I collaborated on bipartisan efforts to remove barriers to job growth, provide quality education, lower health care costs, and rein in government waste and abuse.
Unfortunately, there are those who disseminate false or misleading statements or who make calls for violence against those who dare to have a different perspective. We cannot reward this kind of behavior.
Want to learn more? Click the Check the Facts button to learn about my work for you. Also, find out why WCCO, KSTP, and Star Tribune call the attacks against me false.
I have worked to bring people together to get good things done for you and all Minnesota families. Thank you for the honor to serve you.
All my best,
Keep In Touch
Check The Facts
Join Our Team
Find Your Polling Location
- NFIB’s Guardian of Small Business Award
- Minnesota Chamber Leadership Fund Endorsement
- Medical Alley’s Spirit of the Alley Award
- MAZON – A Jewish Response to Hunger Honoree
- Donate Life/LifeSource Legislative Impact Award
- Aspen Institute Rodel Fellow – for working across party lines
- Suburban Bus Transit Award
- Secured funding to improve Plymouth’s Ice Center
- Funded Plymouth’s Vicksburg Rail Crossing
- Expanded hwy 494 through Plymouth
- Obtained funding to fix Plymouth’s Rockford Road Bridge
Family & Community
- Married 22 years to Paul, a physics teacher
- Son Cole is a fifth grader in Wayzata Schools
- Plymouth resident for 20 years
- Plymouth Planning Commissioner, 2004-06
- Plymouth Park and Recreation Board Liaison, 2004-06 Rotary Club of
- Plymouth Member, 2004-10
- St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church Member
Prepared and paid for by Anderson Volunteer Committee, 5050 Holly Ln. 5, Plymouth, 55446